We just love to talk…
One of our favourite things to do is chat to folks about the wonderful world of brand entertainment. It’s such a new and shiny part of the marketing mix, there’s so much to learn and quite a few misconceptions about the opportunity, and we’re happy to share our experience with pioneering brands such as Red Bull.
Christie is available for speaking and training engagements around Australia and the world. From small groups of employees in agency-land, through to large-scale marketing and media events, there’s nothing she likes more than flinging together a few keynote slides, some great videos, and a bunch of personal and industry anecdotes to bring branded entertainment to life.
A regular guest lecturer at Adschool, and for brands such as Nutri-Grain, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi Global, CP can put together a presentation, workshop or creative session, to suit your brief.
“Christie has spoken at several ad:tech and iMedia events and is always a fantastic asset to the programme and fun to work with due to her enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing and advertising. She is incredibly knowledgeable and happy to share ideas and thoughts to benefit the industry. Delegates and fellow speakers always enjoy her company and expertise and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to speak at your next event.”
- Genevieve Mayne, ad:tech National Content Manager
Previous engagements include:
- “Brands as Broadcasters” – Speaker, Viocorp Vide0 Enterprise (2013)
- AFTRS (Australian Film Television & Radio School) Brand Content Seminar (2012)
- “Paid Owned Earned Media”- Panel, ad:Tech, Sydney (2012)
- “Battle of Big Thinking” – Battle Speaker, Circus Festival, Sydney (2012)
- “Content & Social” – Guest Lecturer, Adschool (2011, 2012)
- “The Content Opportunity” – Keynote, Cricket Australia Sponsor Forum (2012)
- “How Brands Can Reach Their Audiences Through Meaningful Brand Entertainment” – Keynote, The TV Show, Sydney (2011)
- “The Opportunity for Brands to become Publisher & Creator” – Keynote, iMedia Brand Summit, Hunter Valley (2011)
- “Branded Content” Panel/Keynote, Media Festival, UK (2009, 2010)
CP also sits on the Advisory Board for ad:Tech Sydney and the Mumbrella Brand Entertainment Festival.